Monday, January 28, 2008

In the Beginning...

Like all well meaning people I have been wanting to get these thoughts out of my head and onto a paper ... for a very long time and here I am now, like each one of you having so much to share but are overwhelmed by the sea of thoughts/information you would like to get out of your head, always struggling with the question "where do I begin". What finally got me here and typing ... is a friend's blog. He sent a link to his blog over the weekend and I was moved by his words, how he views the world around him. So here I am for the test, a lil' nervous and a lil' excited and sure that this will grow on me and become a vehicle for sharing my thoughts with the world. I come with a lot of optimism, so bear with me, until I learn the ways of the "Bloggers".

No comments: